The sunshade net is made of polyethylene (HDPE), high density polyethylene, PE, PB, PVC, steel wire, metal alloy, and the metal is treated with anti-corrosion treatment, such as anti-corrosion treatment such as galvanizing, recycled materials, new materials, and polypropylene. Through the shade net production equipment, the production of various specifications of the shade net, according to the shading rate of the shade net, the production of a specific shade net, can also produce two needles, four needles, six needles, eight needles and other shade nets according to the number of needles.
Shading net production process
1. The raw material can be polyethylene
2. Add a certain proportion of color masterbatch or UV (antioxidant and light stabilizer)
3. After the automatic mixer
4. Wire drawing machine drawing effect
5. Warp knitting machine weaving
6. Winding machine roll network
7. The well-shaded net is packed in plastic bags and can be attached with a trademark.
Shading net product features
The sunshade net has the characteristics of strong tensile strength, aging resistance, corrosion resistance, radiation resistance and light weight. It mainly reduces the temperature in summer and improves the growth of crops. In winter, it plays a role in wind prevention, insect prevention, temperature increase and crop growth. It is mainly used for the protective cultivation of crops such as vegetables, sweet aunts, flowers, edible fungi, seedlings, medicinal materials, ginseng, and ganoderma lucidum, and aquatic poultry breeding industries, etc., which have obvious effects on increasing yield. The 3-pin shading rate is 70%; the 4-needle shading rate is 85%; the 6-pin shading rate is 95%.